Monday, March 31, 2008

Thing 22 - How to Keep Up

I have learned a lot!!

I think it is easy to say that we don't have enough time to do these new things. It really is a fact that we need to take the time. I spoke to that way back on Thing 2 with Stephen Abrams. I need to take the time to perfect my skills.

Web 2.0 is an exciting adventure. My biggest hope is that I can share what I have learned with others and show them the exciting world out there. Many people are afraid of trying new technologies and it can be frustrating.

We all need to keep trying in order to keep up with our students and/or the public.

I am going to "borrow" these words from the 23 Things Blog of instructions. I want these words on my blog so I can refer easily to them. In order to continue my education with technology I know:

It really doesn’t take that much time
I know I can do it
It's fun to know and use these tools
I need to keep informed
I need the support of others and our administrators and supervisors so we have the time and help we need to learn and stay informed.

I am going to keep up my blog. I resolve to do that. I think this blog can be useful place for me to share with others and just as my own personal journal.

This opportunity has been amazing. Plus I have had a chance to chat with some old friends in the program. As I learn new things, I will rite about it here.

A huge thank you to all the people that put this program together. I know it was a lot of work, but I think it has strengthened our community of library learners.

No comments: