Monday, March 31, 2008

Thing 23 - Is it Really Over?

Amazing...
Educational...
Enlightening...

All good words to describe this experience. If another course like this was offered, I would be there in a heartbeat. I like the idea of posting my blog in the signature of my e-mail. I do think that others might find it interesting to see what I have learned. Or even better, make it my school media blog.

I can't think of a way that this program could be improved. The directions for everything were superb. The activities were appropriate. The outcome was fabulous. I just hope I can keep up with it all before we have Web/Library 3.0!

I am really going to try and find ways to incorporate some of these things into my teaching. I am not sure how yet, but I want my students to have the same enthusiasm for this that I do.

I have so much new knowledge and technical vocabulary that I did not have before. And I have so many new ideas to try.

I will look forward to hearing how everyone that did the entire program felt about it. It would be great to see some of the feedback.

Signing off for now...
But not forever...

1 comment:

Captain Crone said...

Here's a tad of feedback: I learned a lot by reading several of the 23 Things blogs and thoroughly enjoyed both the on-topic posts and some of the, er, posts that were just funny or interesting. I hope you folks all do it again.

:-)