Monday, February 11, 2008

Thing 6 - More Image Generation

Big Blue Labs has so many choices of things to do! I made a trading card. I could see using this with kids. It would have to be controlled in that you need to have the correct pictures available to them. But what a fun way for them to personalize some school project. Another great presentation tool. Using it as part of a PowerPoint would be great. I just have to think how to do it easily and safely. I get way excited about how to use this with kids, but time is a big part of things. I only see the kids for 30 minutes a week. I need to get some of the classroom teachers into using technology in this way. It can open up a whole new world to them and the kids. (The teachers are a harder sell than the kids :)

I also added a slide show from Flickr on my blog. That is cool!

No comments: