Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thing 9 - Google Docs

I started a story in Google Docs. I posted it to my blog. Others could go in and change it, add to it, etc. I am still trying to see how I could use this with my media center. I see it more as a tool that our department could use to write curriculum perhaps. But it may be to awkward. Accessing from my blog is easy so I like that.

I like the easy of use of Google Docs. I looked at Zoho Writer also and that was fine, but I think I prefer Google. You can do anything at Google. :)

I think the issue is getting everyone comfortable with finding the document and making the changes. With everyone's busy schedule, I think it will be difficult to get people on board to use this.

I think the way we can work on a document in such a global way is amazing. Our Founding Fathers would be blown away. This is when technology can be so powerful and yet the ease of use is pretty simple.

I will share my document with others and see if anyone wants to make changes. It would be fun to see those changes appear.

No comments: