Sunday, February 17, 2008

Thing 8 - Picture Trail

I just spent some time at Picture Trail. Sometimes, I don't even know what I have done, but I end up with a cool slide show. These sites are so user friendly with all kinds of choices to arrange and manage a slide show. I changed this quite a few times and the final product just changed each time on my blog. The communication of the computers behind the scenes still amazes me. I have imported so much html language and really don't even know how to write any html. There are so many untapped resources on the web and that is exactly what this 23 Things is going for me. It is showing me all these untapped resources. Now I just have to remember where they all are and use them. I can really see how having students or your classroom or your library have a blog is the way to go. You can show kids how to post these kinds of things and open up communication between home and school. I need to think how to do this so it is quick and easy. Creating a link from my school web site to a library blog would be so easy. I think I am on to something!!

No comments: