Friday, February 29, 2008

Thing 14 - LibraryThing

Everywhere you go you can make tags. Here is another place that you can catalog everything with tags. We should all be very organized after this whole 23 Things experience.

I can see using the LibraryThing to create book lists for teachers, to remember some great read alouds or to list books to be used with a particular unit of study.

It is so simple to add a book to your list. I still need to see how to name these lists for easier use. I am sure it is there. I just need to investigate.

I like the name LibraryThing, because... well, it is just that. A Library thang!!

1 comment:

Lydia Schultz said...

Your list of books for library thing is great. I love encouraging children at my school to read some of the wonderful older books, even ones without a television character to link to. (Actually that may only be the Betsy-Tacy books now--ah well!)

Thanks for sharing your list.